Dear Friends,
Since a few days I don't know why the mails I send from Outlook Express do not
reach the SEND ITEMS LIST, which is why I don't know if my mails reach the
correct receipient or not.  I also don't know if the mails are being
successfully sent or not.
So can any1 of u pls help me in this matter by letting me know how do I solve
this problem?
I have configured my gmail account in OE.
I will be extremely grateful for all yr kind & invaluable help & guidance.
Thanking u in advance, with best regards.  Anubha.
TELE : 0532-2400183.

FAX : 0532-2400183, PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :

[EMAIL PROTECTED],

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SKYPE : hello.anubha.