Dear Friends,
Thanks a lot for all yr kind help & guidance.
I want to tell u all that my save copy in the send item folder option
is already turned on.  Also the first check box that says, Save copy
of sent messages
 in the 'Sent Items' folder is checked.
So now what do I do?  Is there any other option available to solve my problem?
Thanking u in advance, with best regards.  Anubha.