From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of shankar shan
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 4:06 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] want to know, is there anyone filing E tax himself?

hi there,
as for as my concern, still the i t r site is completely not accessible.
the main issue with this site is capcha and time limit.
the screen reader does not read the limitations and on the login page, the
visually impaired users can use the o t p for login. but, to complete all
other tasks such as, adding the bank info, linking the adhar with pan, the
users has to under go with the captcha.
instead exploring, you may ask some experts to fill the details on there
website.

On 7/8/19, Amar Jain <amarj...@amarjain.com> wrote:
> Human effort is too much to put that out step by step. Google would
> solve the issue, there are actual tax professionals who have already
> done this. I am happy to provide a general guidance.
>
> Regards,
> Amar Jain
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 08-Jul-2019, at 3:06 PM, Swarna Badrinath <swarna.l2...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Amar,
>>
>> It would be good if you can put the text explaining the step by step
>> procedure to file IT returns as it will be useful to many others...
>>
>> Best,
>> Swarna.
>>

>>> On 7/8/19, Amar Jain <amarj...@amarjain.com> wrote:
>>> Many of us file our returns independently Nitesh. The website and
>>> the ITR utilities are usable enough that we can complete the task
>>> ourselves.
>>>
>>> If you have read the basics of what goes in a tax return, then happy
>>> to guide you to get there. You can call me on 9892622230.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Amar Jain
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..

>> veracity;

mails

please

the

Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
Mobile/ whatsapp: +91- 7795927572.
email: shanka...@tech-accessibility.in
skype: shankar.a
*****
Senior Accessibility tester at Cerner health care solutions, bangalore.
*****

sent through this mailing list..