it is accessible with screen readers. for time limit you should press save draft button from time to time while preparing your online ITR submission. even I stayed half an hour while filing ITR.

-----Original Message----- From: shankar shan
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 4:06 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] want to know, is there anyone filing E tax himself?

hi there,
as for as my concern, still the i t r site is completely not accessible.
the main issue with this site is capcha and time limit.
the screen reader does not read the limitations and on the login page,
the visually impaired users can use the o t p for login. but, to
complete all other tasks such as, adding the bank info, linking the
adhar with pan, the users has to under go with the captcha.
instead exploring, you may ask some experts to fill the details on
there website.