Hi

I think I was a bit vague in my last mail. I will try to explain the
process step by step.
First of all, go to the site cleartax
https://cleartax.in/
Register yourself if you have not done so under the head "sign up". Or
else, sign in using your e-mail and password.
After you log in, there will be two options: upload form 16 and
prepare it manually. Choose to prepare manually, for uploading the
form fails miserably. It may be due to different heads in the form 16
and website.
After you continue, you will be taken to the page where you will be
supposed to fill your personal information. Similarly, after you press
"save" button, you will be taken to another section, "Address",
"Salary", Deduction" and so on. Keep filling in the details and saving
them. After you are done, you will see the option "E file your ITR".
When you press enter there, you will be directed to the Government's E
filing website where you will need to log in using the user name and
password prepared earlier or given to you by your CA. Follow the
instructions provided thereafter and you are done.
Things will freshen up further When I file my ITR for this year.
(Note. I am not using the site's words verbatim. Just trying to
explain the procedure.
Hope this helps

Thanks!