Hi sir, w.r.t Government employee you either require PIL (pre
intimation letter) or NOC.
You need the document ready before you fill and submit online as the
filling process requires you to fill details such as your employer
details, place of employment and date of the letter and so on which
are to be filled in a separate link  and not in the application form.