Dear Friends,
Whenever I try to register with this service I got that a confirmation
code has been sent to your mobile. But I don't get, and for that I
have asked to the customer care as well. But they don't understand. I
am using Airtel. As per my knowledge airtel supports this service. Any
suggestion?
With Best Regards,

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 99298 79006.