Hi All,
I got following message in one of the WhatsApp group.
Please check if someone from you can help this brilliant student to get the
writer.

You guys directly connect to him on his given numbers.

Thanks

Looking for a writer who is comfortable with all 3 languages - English,
Hindi and Marathi.

Hi guys
I m Dhruv Parmeshwaran  I lost my eyesight last year due to OPTIC NEURITIS
I was supposed to give my SSC board exams last year but I couldn't appear
for it due to my visual impairment.
This year I m going to appear for it which will be held from 3 rd march
2020 to 24 th march 2020.
Pls can someone help me with a writer as I m unable to find one.
The criteria of the writer is the student should be in 9 th STD any boards
will do.
My center is in Dadar West Mumbai.
Pickup drop service will be provided to the student from our end.
Pls help me for the same.
I have come 1 st in Tata Mumbai marathon which was held on 19 th Jan 2020
in Champions with Disabilities.
I m very good in my academics too I scored 98percent in my prelim exams.
If I get a writer  I can sit for my SSC exam.
Contact .
Please contact me on
7045114521
9372415794