From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Austin Pinto
Sent: 30 January 2020 12:49
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] WHAT IS DIFERENCE BETWEEN 64 AND ARM64-BASED SYSTEM

if you have a desktop it cant be arm cpu.
so it may be 64bit or 32 bit.
if you have a tablet it may be arm cpu.

On 1/30/20, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now my supplementary question is:
> 1.  How do I know that my pc is ARM64  or 64 based system.
> 2.  now microsoft releases 4 type of windows updates for windows 10,
> for 32bit, windows server 2019, windows 10 arm64-based machine and
> 64-based system. can arm64 based update be installed on 64 or viz?

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.noclick_com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/

http://accessindia.org.noclick_in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.