Dear Listers,

Greetings of the day
Can anyone on the list help me with the information on international
postage on free literature for blind from India?
Is there any such provision? What is the supporting evidence
(document) for the same?
I know that there is a provision in in-land posting for free
literature for the blind. If somebody having the practical experience
in the subject matter, kindly give me the opportunity to get in touch
with you for the desired help.
Thanks in anticipation

--
With warm regards,