Hi Mr. Amiyo

Recently I have posted some study material to one of my friend through
registry couple of weeks ago.
I have written down on envelope:
This is study material for blind persons. please don't press it or
damage anyway.
But still post office charged for it.
my query is, do we need to separately mentioned to post officials
verbally that it is free of cost or what?
reply

On 2/27/20, Amiyo Biswas <am...@bpa.org.in> wrote:
> As I understand from the post office, there is no longer international sea
> mail. Braille literature is free for sea mail. Consequently, we cannot send
> or return books to foreign libraries free of cost. We have to pay charges
> for air mail for it.
>
> We should do something about it now.
>
> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: 6290527506 / 9433464329

ASSISTANT OFFICER “A.O”, (MADHYA PRADESH GRAMIN BANK)