Hi Avinash, and Kanchan,
Just bringing up this thread again. As suggested by Kanchan earlier in Jan,
we must start our discussions about asks from the Budget sooner rather than
later.

>From my end, I'd like to open discussions about the needs of children with
disabilities, and their inclusion and integration in the education system,
as well as access to digital learning.
We have a bunch of clauses and directives from the Samagra Siksha Abhiyan,
RPD Act and NEP2020. How do we propose to implement them? What are the
associated budgets? As an organisation that works for and creates resources
that might be useful and required, how may we, the children themselves or
their parents and schools/organisations tap into these funds?

Happy to discuss. Starting early, so that we have time to conclude
something actionable.

Warm Regards,
Saloni Mehta
Co-Founder Tactopus <http://www.tactopus.com/>
*Inclusive Early Learning*

Reach me at +91-882-829-1016

Sponsor learning aids for children with disabilities
<https://tactopus.com/sponsor/>

Follow us on:

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/tactopus/> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/tactopus_edu> [image: Instagram]