From: Shadab Husain
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 2:40 AM
Subject: [AI] Signature problem in Google

Hi Friends - I have appended a signature at the bottom of all my
outgoing emails. But whenever I compose a message, that signature
comes on the top. I have to scroll up to type my message so as to push
it down. I compose messages directly from the webpage. Please tell the
solutions.

Shadab Husain

--

Development of showy things means death of mankind; life is in simplicity.