remember!
signitures in e-mails are not approved unless coming
from a specific e-mail address,
no problem in using e-mail signitures, unles the list
owner/manager prevents them
Feel free to use whatever content at the bottom of
your outgoing messages, as long as it is valid,
in e-marketing, we advice people to have a signiture
in there e-mails so that clients could recognize the
sender without going to there address books to check
if there is a name for this e-mail address or that.

--- K Ramkrishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Shadab,
>
> Please don't append your signature below any email.
> It is seen that the
> signatures of visually impaired persons are easy to
> imitate. So, try and
> avoid this. This was told to me by a number of
> friends of mine and my office
> also. The choice of course is yours.
> regards

Wael Zakareya