Is the device available in the market if yes please share the resource

On Thu, 26 Nov, 2020, 2:45 pm 'PAUL MUDDHA' via AccessIndia, <
accessindia@accessindia.org.in> wrote:

> The braill display is inbuilt in iphone go to router select braille.
>
> While using use your thumb together with fore finger and turn around on
the screen from left to right till you hear braille.

> Keep the Iphone screen facing in looking front and your left hand 1,2,3
and right hand 4,5,6.

> Thanks

Behalf Of Manoj Govindraj
> Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 1:07 PM
> To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] A news of interest: IIT-M students design device for
typing in braille

> CAUTION: This email is originated from outside Canara Bank. Do not click
any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that
the content is safe.

> Hi Paul,
>
> Where can we get this for iphone and is it compatible with ipad?
>
> Manoj
>
> http://www.swar-ras.com
>

>> On Nov 26, 2020, at 12:55 AM, 'PAUL MUDDHA' via AccessIndia <
accessindia@accessindia.org.in> wrote:

>> This is available in Iphone already and I am using braille in iphone..

Behalf Of Aziz Minat
concerning the disabled. <Accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
>> Subject: [AI] A news of interest: IIT-M students design device for
typing in braille

>> CAUTION: This email is originated from outside Canara Bank. Do not click
any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that
the content is safe.

>> I think this is amazing for those who want Braille to be integrated in
their smartphones but somehow cannot. IIT-M students design device for
typing in braille: https://thg.page.link/GD8uewWaQcP9ztzE8

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

>> ---
Groups "AccessIndia" group.
an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAM2Sig-AcQBLTEQuQZxFbHM2tZ514hWUwUzERsNKTEJzhOr7sg%40mail.gmail.com
.

>> DISCLAIMER:This email may contain privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is
strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by
mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. Any
information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views
of CANARA BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The sender declares that no liability can be cast
upon the sender for any error or omissions in the contents of the message
that arise, as a result of e-mail transmission and further declares that
the sender cannot be made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on
account of having acted upon any messages which is vitiated by error,
omissions or interception.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/MA1PR01MB2297795C903D360AA22B55ABB4F90%40MA1PR01MB2297.INDPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/2F0F7CEC-9FA3-4B30-82B2-789DB7E9CEF8%40gmail.com