but, I wonder why do we need to type in braille when we have the
normal keyboards fairly accessible?
doesn't it delay the process?
to type an S in braille for example, one has to press three dots.
the normal keyboard gives the ability to type it with a single key.
educate me if I am wrong.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao