Thanks everybody for the overwhelming response I had also appeared for IELTS
exam but wanted to give GRE Krishna I will contact you and I am thankful for
the support I have received from everyoneRegardsSunita PathakSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Krishna Bodawala
<krish.bodawala...@gmail.com> Date: 28/12/2020  14:04  (GMT+05:30) To:
accessindia@accessindia.org.in Subject: Re: [AI] Hi there, my name is Krishna
Bodawala . I have recently appeared for GRE and TOEFL and I would be happy to
help in any way possible.Krishna Bodawala+918866624430> On 28-Dec-2020, at
12:06, anirudh rao <personalanir...@gmail.com> wrote:> > yes.> the same case
here.> I have the knowledge about the above but, have not atempted the exam.>
recently, I read a news that they are not giving exemption for the> reading
part in ielts.> >> On 12/28/20, Siva Suresh <sivasureshka...@gmail.com>
wrote:>> hi i have not taken the exams but have the knowledge about the above>>
mentioned exams. let me know what kind of support do you required so>> that
someone from the list can assist you in the right direction or>> you can get in
tuch with me directly.>> Thank you. Shivasuresh>> >>> On 12/28/20,
d.sunitapathak <d.sunitapat...@gmail.com> wrote:>>> Hi, friends,Has anybody
appeared for GRE, TOEFL, IELTS Exams>>> ?Regards,Sunita>>> pathakSent from my
Galaxy>>> >>> -->>> Disclaimer:>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or
otherwise, reflect the thinking of>>> the>>> person sending the mail and AI in
no way relates itself to its veracity;>>> >>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for
any commission/omission based on the>>> mails>>> sent through this mailing
list..>>> >>> >>> Search for old postings at:>>>
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/>>> --->>> You
received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups>>>
"AccessIndia" group.>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
emails from it, send an>>> email to
accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.>>> To view this discussion on the
web visit>>>
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/5fe8da78.1c69fb81.ca470.b4bc%40mx.google.com.>>>
the following means>> mobile and WhatsApp no. 9550437181.>> e- mail I D
sivasureshka...@gmail.com>> Skype I D shivasureshka...@outlook.com>>
Hyderabad>> >> -->> Disclaimer:>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAOHv0xhTB4cmwkh%2BhY07OsythWogYxT7NVr-oRotXTmgkppZzw%40mail.gmail.com.>>
 > > > -- > "every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".>
Anirudh Rao> your intellectual comrade.> call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082> join
on Skype: anirudhrao3> if you just wish to be a facebook friend:> click>
https://m.facebook.com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17>
 and send a request.> Thank you> Anirudh Rao.> > -- > Disclaimer:> 1. Contents
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAF6avGg2cpLH8UX%2B3Q%3D_j8MhdSG40dLCwfmZp%2BddohzvHGq1pg%40mail.gmail.com.--
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/17DB7992-E562-4017-A6E2-99DCD20B4336%40gmail.com.