Dear All,

National Association for Blind, Karnataka has started Conducting White
Collar Job Oriented Online Training for Basic Computer  Usage and Call
Center Executive /Help Desk/Front Desk Executive.

NABK is starting the new batch of Online CCE Training program from 4th Jan
2021
We will have two sessions, Details are as follows:

   - Morning Session -  10.00 am – 5.00 pm - Covers Theory
   - Afternoon Session - 2.00pm – 5.00 pm - Cover Practical ( Presentation,
   Group Discussion, Quizz, Audio/Videos session of certain topics)
   - Saturday - Revision & Test - first half; Guest Lecture Session - 2nd
   half of the day
   - Mode of Training: *Online*
   - Prerequisite: Students should have their laptop/desktop and internet
   connectivity

*Students interested to enroll can contact @9900112451/9742755064.*

*For More Details about NABK CCE Training, kindly refer to below write up.*

The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka  - NABK(
www.nabkarnataka.org) is a 43-year old NGO that is focused on enabling the
visually impaired to lead a life of dignity and independence (both physical
and economic).

We have been training the visually impaired on computer usage since 2000.
We started a top-up course to train these computer literate trainees for
Front Desk / Call Center Executive operations. We have based the training
on the curriculum indicated by the Skills Council for Physically Challenged
(NITI Aayog - erstwhile NSDC).  We have successfully placed the first two
batches of trainees in BPOs like VIndhya Infotech and in organizations like
FANUC India and Bharat Fritz Werner.

We at NABK foster to provide such White collared job oriented training to
our beneficiaries both hearing and vision impaired which provides them job
opportunities which in turn impacts their social and economic development.

White  Collar Training Programs provided are :

1. CALL CENTRE AND FRONT DESK OFFICE TRAINING

   - NABK launched the Call Centre and Front Desk Executive Training
   Program for our Vision Impaired beneficiaries. We have initiated the
   process of Accreditation of program center with the NSDC- SCPWD .
   - Our CCE training course for the Visually Impaired also includes basic
   understanding of different type of industries, Jobs Opportunities,
   Different Skills required, Career Options and lot more.
   - We have guest lecture sessions/Workshops every saturday. Guest will be
   from the corporate companies

2. BASIC COMPUTER TRAINING

   - Our computer training course for the Visually Impaired includes basic
   computer concepts like Keyboard Orientation, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
   PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet usage (browsing, searching,
   directions/ maps, etc) with the help of a screen reader software called Non
   visual Desktop Application / JAWS Job Access With Speech. It also includes
   training in Spoken English, Life skills, Communication skills, Job
   interview skills & General Knowledge.

NABK – Basic Computer and CCE Team is well equipped with experienced
Faculty who have defined a time tested methodology to address
the requirements of the industry.

Best Regards

NABK Outreach Team