hi sudhakar
This is sivasuresh from Hyderabad. i have gone through all your
questions and I can say this requires lot of time to reply on the mail
about all the questions. I can help you with what ever i know call me
or share your number so that we can connect and discuss

--
thank you and warm regards.
Shivasuresh.