I would say thumb impression is the best.
I have met those people who have this wrong approach that thumb
impression is made by the uneducated.
ironically, uneducateds are safer because, it cannot be copied or
forged like signatures
what the so called educateds propagate.
I believe that thumb impression is the best option being blind.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao