Hi Access india list

I am writing here to enquire about how my seniors and colleagues here have
handled the issues related to signatures especially for banking concerns. I
wanted to know if its just simpler to use the thumb impressions or some way of
digital verification. Over the years my signature has not remained consistent
worsening to a point that now  any 2 signatures appear different.
Would it be advisable to just create a rubber stamp with my signature and use
that - i ask  as it  has been quite frustrating to hear bank branch managers
asking me to look at the screen and copy the signature or asking me to practise
repeatedly till i get it right.  This is over and above providing identity
documents such as Adhaar and PAN and passport. Parts of the process are more
preposterous - signing within a box ! Signing so that half the signature comes
over the photo and the other half on paper !

Why is a signature the only means of confirming something ?
Is there any way i could do this better ? Is there an accessible solution /
workaround ?

Are there any guidelines or advisories that will help me in this regard ?
Sincerely
Sharad