--
"Every problem is a part of the life, But, solving the problem is an
art of the life"

Thanks and regards,
Faiyaz.A.

Technical Head Consultant,

and, community representative for Organization's connect, (persons
with disabilities).

>From Team Manobal Project,

Deepstambh Foundation, Pune Branch.
Postal Address:

Manobal Project, deepstambh foundation, opposite Pimple gurav Main bus
stop, old boys PCMC School Pimple gurav-411061, Pune, Maharashtra
India.

Google Mapp link,

https://maps.app.goo.gl/PVTQq39A6ZEKLWU7

Workphone/Whatsapp:+919657724559.