Hi Vaibhav,

Greetings!
thanks for the suggestion. what you suggested me that is not
applicable for me. because, in first row, second last key is for power
key for my laptop. that's why I don't have insert key in my laptop.
any way, I got solution for my problem. I have connected external
keyboard and set caps lock key as a NVDA key. now working fine.

--
Thanks and Regards
Maruti Paramwad