hi all,
even i am facing the same issue in zoom.
i am using del laptop with windows10 and latest zoom, but still others
can here my jaws.
i have changed both my mike and speaker settings on real tech and
system settings, but no change.
in jaws soundcard settings i have checked windows also but no change,
kindly advise me what to do in this case please.

--
with regards
hitesh thakkar