At the time of meeting you can go to settings of the meeting and you can
select a different microphone option. Now it depends on the audio driver
which microphone option will ensure that voice of screen reader does not
reach audience present in the meeting. Generally the last option works what
has not worked for me is external microphone option and default microphone
option. The third option has always worked for me.