Dear All,
Please find the below Daily Eyeway Alerts:
1. Training
Free Residential Computer course at Snehadeep Trust for the disabled Bengaluru.
Opportunity to learn computers and communicational skills under
Snehadeep’s livelihood programme
Snehadeep trust is happy to announce 9 months computer training and
communication programme.
In computer training, we provide basics, MS office, internet concepts.
We also teach advanced concepts like mail merge, data validation, jaws
settings, NVDA settings,  lookup.
In English communications skills we will teach grammar, conversations,
role play and group discussions.
Live demonstrations to ATM, malls and speakers from across the world
would motivate students on various topics.
 Hostel accommodation is available free of cost for both computer
training and as well for college-going students. Computer Certificate
from government recognized institution would be provided.
Most of our trained candidates have got employment in government and
private sectors.
Interested candidates can call on these numbers.
8310169600, 9738815865, 080-25801069
Or send a mail to: snehadeeptr...@gmail.com
More at
http://www.eyeway.org.in/?q=free-residential-computer-course-snehadeep-trust-disabled-bengaluru

2. Job
63 posts for Visually Impaired as Apprentices in State Bank of India.
Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
State-wise posts:
Gujarat: 08, Andhra Pradesh: 01, Karnataka: 02, Madhya Pradesh: 01,
Chhattisgarh: 01, West Bengal: 07 Odisha: 04, Himachal Pradesh: 02,
Haryana: 02, Jammu & Kashmir: 01, Punjab: 04, Tamil Nadu: 01, Goa: 01,
Uttarakhand: 01, Telangana: 01, Rajasthan: 07, Kerala: 01, Uttar
Pradesh: 09, Maharashtra: 04, Assam: 03, Meghalaya: 01, Bihar: 01.
Age: 20-28 years
DURATION OF TRAINING: The duration of training is of one year.
STIPEND/ BENEFIT: The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of
Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The
apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits
Each test will have separate timing.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the
following website https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings.
Last date: July 26, 2021.
More at : http://www.eyeway.org.in/?q=apprentice-0

--
With Warm Regards,
Ritu Jain

Contact: 9711982580
You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you
a winner right there.