Hi Nirmal

This is fascinating. Is there a place where I could read the description of
these games and also how does one get in touch with you- could you share your
contact details here or directly at nidhigoyal...@gmail.com
<mailto:nidhigoyal...@gmail.com>

Also please do let me know if you have put this information out on social media
or otherwise, I would like to personally and through my organisation support
you in promoting this.

Thanks a lot for all your important work.

Regards

Nidhi Goyal

Founder and Executive Director: Rising Flame

A National Award Winning organisation

Www.risingflame.org

Global civil society advisor: UN Women

President: Association for Women’s Rights in Development

Core group on PWD: NHRC India

Diversity and Inclusion task force: FICCI

+919820529792