Dear Nidhi ji

Greetings!

Thanks a lot for all your words! It is so kind of you to take steps to
promote the board games.
Almost all the games are very famous games and tons of details are
available about them. I am giving links for some of them here so that you
dont have to go and search for every game
1. Nine mens morris  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_men%27s_morris>

2. Dash guti <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash-guti>

3. Bagh Chaal <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagh-Chal>

4. Tic Tac toe <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic-tac-toe>

5. Aadu puli attam  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambs_and_Tigers>

6. Kotu elima <https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22446/kotu-elima>

7. surakarta <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surakarta_(game)>

There are many more games in the catalogue. You can get their details over
internet.
I can be contacted through email and telephone.

My contact nos is 7007869291,

Regards

Nirmal