Hi there,
I usually engage in purposive movement outside of my campus. It is only with
the friends irrespective of their vision, we do venture outside aimlessly.
Although, it is my personal experience that on some occasions when i wonder
around alone then some sighted folks assuming that i aim to go somewhere for
some specific purpose, they inquire for any helping hand or assistance. In
response of the same usually igh smiles and respond them accordingly thank you

Sent from my iPhone