To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2021 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Call for names of inaccessible apps/websites

Thank you for taking this initiative.

Thanks everyone for bringing the In accessible app names.
Apart from the above huge list,
1. Rapido: (Not able to cancel the ride).
2. OLA: (ride estimation is not showing)

On 11/8/21, Marisport A <marispor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Rahul,
I have encounter accessibility issues in the following apps,

Amazon (while collecting offer/scratch cards)

phone pay (inaccessible while adding payment details).

my jio app (some features are inaccessible including payment gateway)

WebEx (website & App for virtual meetings) though they have mentioned
some accessiblity keystrokes still, the app is not user friendly to
the visually challenged people.

Browser (available in VIVO mobile) it is not at all accessible.

Paytm (accessibility issues on payment related)

Regards,
Dr. A. Marisport