Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your invaluable inputs. I have gone through every
single message and made a list containing all the names you put forth.
The list contains 38 apps/websites in total. I have also noted down
your name and email address, with reference to whatever app/website
you have mentioned.

I am undertaking this initiative along with Amar and Turab, to answer
Asif's question. In the coming days, one of us will reach out to you
individually to ask for specific inputs about the apps you have
mentioned. We will request you to describe the precise accessibility
issues that you have encountered, such as inaccessible buttons,
calendar inaccessibility, use of inaccessible captchas, etc. We will
also ask you to propose a practical solution to the problem, to the
extent you can. We will then engage in a dialogue with the app
developer through multiple channels, to get them to address the issue
in an expeditious and meaningful fashion.

If this exercise does not yield any results, we will then pursue the
matter in the appropriate judicial forum. Let me know if you have any
questions/ideas for bolstering this initiative.

Warmly,
Rahul

On 09/11/2021, Saurav Hegde <saurav0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> I don't know about today, but earlier I was on Instagram and snap chat.
> These are slightly image driven platforms.
> This is about 2 years back, both these platforms were inaccessible with no
> image description or anything of that sort.
> It made these platforms boring and non user friendly.
> Facebook isn't the best in terms of accessibility either.
> Current users can follow up.
>
> regards
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 11:40 AM vikas shivsharan <drvikas2610...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> whom to contact for inaccessible andorid app issue.plz give me contact
>> number, any whatsapp group to salls sech issu...
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 8, 2021, 3:09 PM Sandesh <sandeshnaray...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, I did check this with sighted person but Ola does not show
>>> fair
>>> estimates. I will put this issue to Ola. it is problem with all, hence