Application and Disability certificate has to be verified by the CMOs office.
Once done, the UDID card can be downloaded.

Well I am just speaking from personal experience and what I have understood of
the process. I am not the Govt.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Vedprakash Sharma
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 3:57 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: RE: [AI] UDID cards

What is the meaning of the online card if one has to go to C M O? I have a
certificate duely signed by chief medical officer and medical superintendent.
It has a proper dispatch number. Anybody can inquire about this from the
hospital record section.

If we have to visit different offices evwen after the issuance