Hello Vaibhav,
Yes there is a small portion of VI population not willing to learn new
skills. I had a disturbing experience during my induction session of a
current company. There was a guy who kept saying that He wouldn't be
able to perform certain task due to his vision impairment. same things
I was able to complete using NVDA and Narrator. It was a disturbing
and insulting moment for entire VI community. I seriously feel these
toxic people making our journey much difficult. our own people are
responsible for low employment in private sector. I think we need to
change this because  government jobs are shrinking. I'm in to private
job since December 2013 and will continue to remain private sector.
Narrator works significantly
 well with MS office and web apps.