Thank you vry much for continued intervention on this issue.
I logged into the site. Seems they have at the very least, started to
have a stab at trying to fix the massive problems. But unfortunate, it
still is a half-baked job. I was able to access the AIS from services
once. But not working a second time. Many other tabs are also not
functional yet. So perhaps one can say 5 percent of issues are fixed,
95 percent of issues unfortunately, are still remaining.
Regards,

--
Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker
Associate Professor,