Hi,

For the past 1 week the Income Tax site was somewhat accessible. The
Efiling tab and service tab were accessible to some extent. However,
since today morning again these tabs have become unaccessible.

Also, the download button for downloading TIS and AIS are not working
and one has to seek help to click these buttons with mouse.