Hi Apurva,

IT/ software is actually one field where persons with vision
impairment can perform really well as it is based on computers and
doesn't involve much paperwork.
We have countless developers with vision impairment who are employed
with various companies in India as well as abroad.
He can start learning and using assistive technology i.e.
magnification/ screen reading software which can help him perform his
job with ease.

Thanks,
Ajay

--