Usually, when ICICI generates the vertual card, you should be able to
see the card details including CVV and date of expiry on the Imobile
app. By default, those would be hidden, but there is a checkbox next
to the card number, you can find the details.
And usually, they don't take much time to send the physical card.
Anyways, you have been able to see the struggle through...