Hello all,

I am posting the following message on behalf of Kiran Kaja. Please contact
him directly at the phone number or e-mail address given in his message.
Please do not send your queries to the list or to me.

Geetha

Hi All,

I have an HP iPAQ HW6965 Mobile Messenger PocketPC Phone with the Mobile
Speak Pocket screen reader for sale. The specifications of the device are as
follows:

Operating system installed

Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC, Phone Edition

Processor type

Intel® PXA270 Processor

Processor speed

416 MHz

Keyboard

Integrated alpha-numeric keyboard

Standard memory

64 MB SDRAM, up to 45 MB user available persistent storage memory

Wireless technologies

Integrated quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE,

WIFI WLAN 802.11b,

Bluetooth® 1.2,

IrDA
  Integrated GPS Receiver

Keyboard

Integrated alpha-numeric keyboard

SD Slot:Supports 4-bit miniSD memory standard

Audio
Voice recording, built-in speakerphone, microphone, one 2.5 mm stereo
headphone/microphone jack

Integrated camera

Built-in SXGA, HP Photosmart 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 resolution

Software applications on the device include:

Word Mobile

Excel Mobile

PowerPoint Mobile

Outlook Mobile and

Pocket Internet Explorer

Windows Media Player

Easily synchronize your email messages, contacts, appointments and tasks
with the Microsoft ActiveSync software.

Also includes the Mobile Speak Pocket software with DECTalk speech
synthesizer.

Includes a USB Cradle and charger.

Device has 2GB Mini-SD card for storing music, audio books and documents.

Conditions of sale:

The device has been purchased in August 2006 and hence is out of warranty.
But it is in good working condition. The battery life of the device is 3
hours
talk time and 2 days standby time. Use of wireless functions such as
BlueTooth or WIFI may decrease the battery backup. The battery has not been
changed
after the device has been purchased. I take no responsibility for any
defects that are not identified during the sale. And I can offer only very
limited
support or help in learning the functions of the device.
Cost:

Cost for the bundle is Rs. 23000. Postage extra if outside Bangalore.

Contact Information:

E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mobile: 09980027372