Dear friend,

        I follow these steps to find hidden files and folders -

1. start menu
2. settings
3. control panel
4. folder options
5. view page
6. show hidden files and folders  on
7. applied
8. ok
9. close folder options

When I check for hidden files After performing the above steps, files are still
hidden and when I return to check in folder options the show hidden files and
folders option would have returned to 'off' by itself.

Shaji.