also, ensure your tv has the digital setup box instead the analogue 1.
The digital box gives the good quality of the sound, though you may not get a
good base experience.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Shireen Irani
Sent: 05 July 2022 11:07
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] (Info needed on good sound bars.)

Hello Kota Prabhu,

Before spending on speakers check if you can find the equaliser settings on
your tv and play around with the bass and treble to get the sound you're
looking for. For a clearer sound, your treble should be higher than the bass.
You can keep your bass to about 50 or 40 %, and then keep increasing your
treble till you reach a satisfactory sound. This should ideally solve your
problem.
If not, then speakers would be your best bet.
Again, I'd recommend JBL as I've recently been very happy with their output. I
won't be able to recommend a specific model, but ideally, if you can, its best
to buy these things from an offline store, for maximum satisfaction.
Otherwise, I'm sure others here can recommend stuff based on your budget.
Shireen.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAJByTOcUWsehV%3D4xX-91yn2T4NgY1akc0SXdv%2BV0oNaozfBGsg%40mail.gmail.com.