I would like to underline the importance of bringing these problems to the notice of RBI. One of the major hurdle that we are facing today to convince RBI to relook at its directions is the lack of complaints that would prompt them to even review these issues with the seriousness it deserves.

Regards,

Amar Jain

On 10/08/2022 09:46, Vaibhav Saraf wrote:

Hi Rajesh,
You mentioned of HDFC. If you are from Bangalore, then I can give the reference of my branch as well which are very good in terms of support.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 at 00:13, P L Verma <plvni...@gmail.com> wrote:

same here.

----- Original Message -----
From: Vaibhav Saraf
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] TRYING TO OPEN CURRENT AC. IN PRIVATE BANKS BUT IN VAIN

Hi,

I used Axis Bank for a limited amount of stuff and found the netbanking totally inaccessible.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 at 13:58, sunil sangtani <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi, any specific reason for going with private banks? Better to go with banks like union bank of india it is not just cost effective but getting more accessible day by day. Currently i am holding my current account with hdfc but have made my mind to switch.
Hdfc bank is accessible on web and ios ap also works nicely.
They will give you net banking and debit card.
Cheque book can also be issued if you are able to sign otherwise every cheque will be valid only after varification by the manager.

Sent from my iPhone