Hello ishan jain,
I was in the similar situation in final year of graduation please
consider 1st example from your reply. I had appeared for the final
year of graduation university exam with scribe Who could not read
English properly so it has impacted my career severely. I had scored
1st class in 1st year and 2nd year. In final year my result gone down
below 55 % because I couldn't find scribe who could read and write
English properly. When result was out My professor couldn't believe. I
had spent lot of time for the exam preparation but no use. We need to
advocate for better Infrastructure. Computer based exam is the only
for Efficiency  and Transparency.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.