Friend in Shankar Netralay Chennai also do this Jeans test whetehr
your child may also get the same decease I personally had undergone
such test when I was going to marry in 2000, I am suffering from
Glucoma and wanted to know whether my children may also suffer from
Glucoma, and the report was negative, presently I have 2 children and
all are fine,

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.