From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Meet Modi VNSGU
Sent: 20 September 2022 07:18 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] AI, Need some suggestion regarding what kind of facility have to
provide for visually impaired student while giving exam through mode of
computer in university

Hello access Indians group members as above subject mention that I need some
suggestion regarding which kind of facility how to provide for blind and visual
impaired during our computer base descriptive exam in university they have
approved my request and I have to explain all these things to our technical
staff so what ever suggestion I have in my mind I am pasting here
One according to UGC guideline they have to allow  suitable keyboard that I can
use easyly  during examination.
to I have to give my exam with MS  word  question paper should be given in word
format and answer writing should be write  in word,
Waiting for suggestion from your side aswell.

to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in
<mailto:accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in> .
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADQuKj-UoSfcm6VYDoFVSpe%3D6w9q7tTXB%2BOZOPA9KwbVBcgLPA%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADQuKj-UoSfcm6VYDoFVSpe%3D6w9q7tTXB%2BOZOPA9KwbVBcgLPA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>