Vivek
Have you checked the Income tax portal. Let us know how you manage now.
Kanchan

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of vivek doddamani
Sent: 13 December 2021 14:59
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] How have you been file your ITR?

for the past few years I myself used to file my ITR but this year till date I
have not filed yet, I have written many times to Income Tax Department about
accessability of ITR portal but they never replied my mail till date, I will
not file my ITR and will wait for their notice, I have taken print of all my
mails to ITO department.

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CANYGqbigPk-hz1fYA6%3Do_bxHZ_GqeJo-pyAhzkyPv2nfmCj%3DcQ%40mail.gmail.com.