Madam, when the last date was aproaching in July many of my colleagues
scared me about if ITR is not filed there will be severe problem in
future, then I took my son help and filed the ITR on 29th July 2022.
now I have not noticed about ITR website.

On 9/21/22, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Vivek
> Have you checked the Income tax portal. Let us know how you manage now.
> Kanchan

>>> 6PR19MB2297C67DCE3A6C4F8C3A1193A9729%40DM6PR19MB2297.namprd19.prod.ou