This type of discussion has no meaning particularly in long way,
although some practice of healthy debate might be possible.
But, we should focus mainly on welfare of Visually Chalenged persons
in all time and we should remember this bitter and real fact that most
of us have passed from very backward standard of education and even
though today also, many of us are facing lots of problems for getting
proper education at all level, specially in computer education at
school level.
So, it would be better for us to focus on only basic objectives of AccessIndia.
Regards,
Rakesh Kumar Gupta.

------