Miner,
Could you please share the office and the screen reader details for further
investigation?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Minar Singh
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2022 1:30 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] MS word table query

Hi Shankar,
I'm facing the same issue after following your suggestion also.
Whatever data i'm putting in 1st colum and first row It is getting spread in
2nd column 1st row and so on. I don't want to repeat this.

--

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUbCoLXn1LHqc%3Dc1yFe4LNGnMngk88Q2r_dPm5PygpJ%3DKQ%40mail.gmail.com.