Hello Sindhu,
     The issue which I was facing in using the rotor functionality
seems to be resolved. The issue was because of a mistake which I was
making in performing the gesture. Thanks for your kind explanation.
There is a rotor element called 'containers'. Will you be kind enough
to explain its functionality?
Awaiting your response.

--
Thanks & Regards