Hello accessindia,
I have some queries related to VI persons regarding call centers.
I'd like to put up these queries among you with this hope that I'll be able to
get the appropriate replies.
1. Are those software's supported by jaws which are used by the call centers
for various purposes?
2. How does a VI customer care officer handles the system while talking to the
caller?
I mean, for registering the complaint, for providing the required information
by the customer?
Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated.
RAJ VASWANI
CONTACT NO:
+919312251593
I-MAIL ID: